Sunday, September 07, 2008

Updating the Blog

So this semester my job is to update the blog, which is great, because I occasionally convince myself that I have something witty enough to say that someone might find it mildly amusing. So expect the musings of a UGL newbie to start popping up here fairly frequently. I'm mulling over in my brain what direction I want to take this - since we rarely have a chance to see each other in person, hopefully the blog can promote a sense of camaraderie and allow us to share tips, ideas, and (of course) stories about what goes on in this house of fun they call the UGL.

It has been suggested to me that I also invite the GSAs from P/K and Science and Engineering to join our little online community, so that's on my list of blog-related things to do.

Hope everyone is off to a great start this semester!

No comments: