Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oh Bloggie...

In the words of Langston Hughes' Mother to Son, “life for me ain’t been no crystal stair!” The last couple of weeks have been so chaotic. These last two weeks have found me overwhelmed by work, school, and life! I had a great blog entry in mind that was going to give a detailed account of my stack experience at U of D Mercy. I had to borrow a book for them for my Urban Library Seminars course, and it ended up being quite the adventure. Although, I would really like to share my experience, I don’t have the time this week to properly write it. Hate to admit this, but I really need to dedicate time to my various school assignments as the deadlines are QUICKLY approaching! Not to worry though, I’ll be back to my usual detailed writing before you know it ;)

No comments: